Stainless Steel Collection
- Highest Quality Type 304 Culinary Stainless Steel
- 18/10 CrNi Content
- Full Undercoating & Sound-dampening
- Brushed Finish – Durable & Elegant
- Limited Lifetime Warrany
DOWNLOAD DXF FILES for all of our Stainless Steel Sinks.
ESI ULTRA 211R
ESI ULTRA 123
ESI ULTRA 211L
ESI ULTRA 130D
Stainless Steel Sink Collection
SharpSinks carries only the best quality stainless steel sinks for use in a variety of projects and applications. We stock a collection of designs to choose from, so you can find the sink that will fit your clients’ preferred styles.
If you are looking for a top-quality stainless steel sink for your next project, there is no better supplier than SharpSinks.
Not only are our stainless steel sinks beautiful, but they also host a wide range of perks:
Benefits of Stainless Steel
There is a reason why a lot of projects use a stainless steel sink. They come with a multitude of different advantages. We want to list a few here for your consideration.
A stainless steel sink is easy to clean. This is what makes it so valuable for bathroom or kitchen sinks. Whether food particles need to be removed or an undesired smudge to be wiped away, stainless steel metal is resistant to long-abiding dirt and grime. Only a mild amount of effort is needed to have it shining like new once again.
It is important to remember that there are some ways that stainless steel should not be cleaned, like with coarse steel wool, for example. However, if you use more powerful chemicals, make sure to rinse it thoroughly to avoid damaging the finish.
Stainless steel sinks are very durable. That is probably one of the reasons why they are frequently used for restaurant kitchen sinks. They can also be used for a utility sink in cleaning and maintenance services. They also make perfect sinks for home use because they will last a long time.
One of the reasons why a stainless steel sink has great durability is because of its composition. Most of these sinks are made of a steel alloy with a large portion of iron and a low carbon count. They also contain other metals such as silicon, manganese, chromium, and nickel. The chromium in stainless steel is what gives it its resistance to oxygen, high heat, and corrosion.
Due to the smooth and non-porous surface of stainless steel, it makes it ideal for projects that require a great amount of hygiene. This is because when a surface is non-porous, it naturally deters bacteria and microbes from entering the material. Therefore, when the bacteria is kept on the surface, it is easier to thoroughly clean and sanitize the object.
Stainless steel sinks are used regularly in commercial kitchens, hospitals, factories, laboratories, and more. If stainless steel is regularly maintained and sanitized, it can keep the spreading of microbes and bacteria to a minimum.
This benefit may not be as important as the others, yet it is still worth highlighting. Stainless steel sinks have a great look and help develop the atmosphere of the room they occupy. Stainless steel is seen as a modern material that brings shine and style to any project. They are functional, durable, and look great.
What Makes Our Stainless Steel Sink The Best Quality?
- The stainless steel sinks offered by SharpSinks are only high-class grade 304 stainless steel. This is often considered as the top grade for use in sinks. Grade 304 is comprised of at least 50% iron and around 0.08% carbon.
- In addition, our stainless steel has 18/10 CrNi Content. This means the material is made of 18% chromium and 10% nickel. The higher nickel content makes our stainless steel more resistant to corrosion and high heat.
- Our stainless steel also has full undercoating to protect from condensation on the underside. This coating also allows the sink to be insulated to keep the needed water temperature for an extended period of time. The undercoating also helps in dampening sounds from sink use and garbage disposal.
- We apply a brushed finish to our stainless steel sink material. This process creates a matte sheen or finish that gives the sink a consistent pattern and adds a touch of elegance to its design.
Contact Us Today | SharpSinks
When you need the best quality stainless steel sink for your client or project, contact SharpsSinks. We are a division of ESI that takes pride in being excellent commercial sink distributors and suppliers. We work with a variety of builders, contractors, and designers to supply the materials and products they need for construction projects.
ESI has several locations throughout the United States for your sink needs. Find us in these states: Arizona, Colorado, California, Missouri, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
To contact an ESI location near you, find the address details and phone numbers at the bottom of the page.